Frequently Asked Questions

To view the answer for each question, simply click on the question and the answer will drop down below the question.

If you have a denial or other decision issued by a VA Regional Office, then you need to file either a Notice of Disagreement (NOD), or VA Form 9, depending on the type of decision. If you have a final decision issued by the Board of Veterans’ Appeals, then you will need to file a Notice of Appeal with the Clerk of Court at the…
Read More
The Court of Appeals for Veterans' Claims (CAVC) is an appellate court which has jurisdiction over all final decisions issued by the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. An appeal to CAVC is the first time you will have the opportunity to have your appeal heart by a judge who is NOT an employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs.Any decision issued by BVA which has denied…
Read More

Our Team Is Eager To Hear About Your Case!

Please fill out the form below, or give us a call, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. The more detail you can provide, the better we can determine if we can help you. (And even if we can’t take your case, we will do our best to offer other options, and point you in the best direction we can!)

  • Max. file size: 300 MB.